Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is this the best Halloween house in Brooklyn?


These pictures just came into our inbox. They're from Anthony and Marie George's house in Dyker Heights, on 79th Street between 11th and 12th avenues

Marie tells us: For the past several years, my husband has been entertaining Brooklyn residents with his Halloween displays. Each year the displays grow in size as does the number of people that drop by our home. This year, my husband really went above and beyond.

We'll say! Do you know of any houses that rival this horror house?





3 comments:

HALLOWEEN MAN November 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

LOOKS GREAT BEEN CHECKING IT OUT FOR YEARS....WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU GET THE PLASTIC TO COVER THE HOUSE??? THANX TONY

Anthony George November 5, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

I made it myself. You can contact me at anthony@ageorgedesign.com

Anthony

SS October 19, 2023 at 3:53 PM  

It's now 2023 and I just saw this -- any chance this is still happening?

Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP